Members of Secular Institutes are invited to contact the Conferences of Religious in their own country to start a journey among consecrated persons starting precisely from their own country’s thirst for reconciliation, and leading to the celebration of a national jubilee by actualizing the theme ‘Pilgrims of Hope on the Path of Peace.
We are spending you the registration form for the next meeting to be held in Rome from February 1 to 4, 2024.
We continue as a Church, in synodality, this journey toward the 2025 Jubilee of Consecrated Life, which we are sure will be a time of grace for the whole Church.
The Rome meeting will be a powerful moment for two reasons.
• Exchanging experiences of how Consecrated Life is already a seed and agent of peace in many places.
• Receiving the mandate to live and share the work of faith, the fatigue of charity, and the steadfastness of hope in one’s daily reality.
Three items of information for registration:
1. Consecrated Life is a multifaceted and diverse reality, so we ask each country to send 4 representatives (one religious man and one woman religious, one member of the Ordo Virginumand one member of a secular institute). In case of extraordinary situations, please do not hesitate to let us know.
2. In practice, registrations that do not meet this requirement will not be accepted. So before completing the registration, if you cannot find members of the Ordo Virginum and secular institute, contact the Bishops’ Conferences (for OV) or the Dicastery for secular institutes.
3. There is one registration per country, with all 4 representatives combined. Any other registration outside the form will not be accepted.
Deadline 30 November
For any questions (including visa-related) please reply to this e-mail.